- Sodium bicarbonate P food grade
- Sodium bicarbonate N food grade
- Sodium bicarbonate P technical
- Sodium bicarbonate N technical
Sodium bicarbonate is a sodium salt of carbonic acid. The raw materials calcium carbonate (lime) and sodium chloride are processed in a synthetic process with the aid of ammonia to produce, among other things, sodium bicarbonate.
- Detergent production
- Food industry
- pH raising
- Chemical industry
- Surface treatment / sandblasting
- Flue gas cleaning
You would like to request this product?
We will be happy to make you an offer. Simply fill out our inquiry form and we will contact you promptly.
You have questions about this article?
We are happy to be there for you personally. Simply choose the best way to contact us for you.