- Calcium carbonate V/40 natural
- Calcium carbonate Puro M/30 natural
Calcium carbonate (limestone) is extracted as a mineral resource and processed into different products through various processing and refining stages. It is used in large quantities as a raw material for the building materials industry. It also serves as an aggregate in the steel industry, as a mineral fertilizer, and as a mineral filler in various industrial applications.
- Filler (paints, plastics, cleaners, paper, adhesives, cables and ceramics)
- Raw material of glass industry
- Food industry
- Raw material in chemical industry
You would like to request this product?
We will be happy to make you an offer. Simply fill out our inquiry form and we will contact you promptly.
You have questions about this article?
We are happy to be there for you personally. Simply choose the best way to contact us for you.