Magnesium chloride flakes
- Magnesium chloride flakes 47% technical
Magnesium chloride is the magnesium salt of hydrochloric acid. Magnesium chloride is a natural raw material found in mineral form, but often as a salt dissolved in water. A well-known natural source is the Dead Sea with high concentration of MgCl2. Magnesium chloride is offered both in liquid form in various concentrations and in solid form.
- Winter service and de-icing agent
- Starting material for magnesium binders
- Production of smelting salts for light metal alloys
- Dust control
- Mineral feed mixtures
- Binder for magnesite soils
You would like to request this product?
We will be happy to make you an offer. Simply fill out our inquiry form and we will contact you promptly.
You have questions about this article?
We are happy to be there for you personally. Simply choose the best way to contact us for you.