- Potassium hydroxide 45% technical quality
- Potassium hydroxide 50% technical quality
Potassium hydroxide solution is the colloquial name for the aqueous solution of potassium hydroxide. Technical caustic potash solution contains about 50% potassium hydroxide and is produced by the electrolysis (chlor-alkali electrolysis) of potassium chloride solutions. Caustic potash is widely applied in the chemical industry for the production of soaps and dyestuffs and as a cleaning agent.
- Fat solvent
- Production of soaps
- Oil and varnish paint stripping
- Neutralization of acids
- Fertilizer industry
- Batteries and accumulators
- Raw material in chemical industry
- Detergents and cleaning agents
You would like to request this product?
We will be happy to make you an offer. Simply fill out our inquiry form and we will contact you promptly.
You have questions about this article?
We are happy to be there for you personally. Simply choose the best way to contact us for you.